Great People! Join us on Saturday, October 10, 2015 for #EnvironmentalCleanup_and_Sensitization exercise at Durumi II, Abuja in collaboration with Stop.Don't.Drop, International Institute for Creative Design (IICD), Transcorp Hilton and Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB).
LET'S DO IT AGAIN GOOD PEOPLE. LET'S MAKE OUR ENVIRONMENT PROUD
- Date Saturday 10th October
- We leave 8am (No African time please)
- Meeting point River plate park by Abia House, CBD, Abuja
- Bus will be provided by Transcorp Hilton.
Please come with food, snacks and drinks to share.
Interesting gifts to be won.
CHECK LIST FOR DURUMI II CLEANUP
- Hand gloves
- Filter Mask/Nose mask
- Proper shoes with grip/Not flipflops
- Trash bags
- Drinks/Snacks/food to share
- We'll provide Transport from Durban/River plate park to the clean up Venue (Courtesy Transcorp Hilton)
- First Aid
- Volunteers will be divided into teams and teams will be given specific task and challenges. The first team to meet their challenge will be rewarded by our friends from Transcorp Hilton.
Our #environment needs us. Come let's put a smile on mother nature's face!!!